I like to call this kid Rockstar and I get the feeling that he will be the subject of many post!
Rockstar walks in and tells me that I am beautiful and that he couldn't walk past me and not tell me! Before he walks out the door he turns, and blows me a kiss.
What the hell! Is he trying to send me to jail! Man that would have been great coming from a guy born in the 1980's. But what can you do! Sure it may seem cheesy, but it was sweet and charming.
Rockstar walks in and tells me that I am beautiful and that he couldn't walk past me and not tell me! Before he walks out the door he turns, and blows me a kiss.
What the hell! Is he trying to send me to jail! Man that would have been great coming from a guy born in the 1980's. But what can you do! Sure it may seem cheesy, but it was sweet and charming.


Post a Comment