Nyx Isis
I am sitting in church and trying with all my might to stay awake! To my relief the service ended and I manage not to fall asleep! As I walk out of church a tall man that appears to be in his 70's walks up, and starts talking to me.



He tells me that I am perfect, and that guys my age are insane for not marrying right away! I was surprised, and I had no idea how to respond to him! All I could say was okay, and that it was their loss. He then tells me that one day these boys will realise what they missed out on. "And if he were younger he would not let me go! He then tells me to have a nice day and he just walks away!



I honestly did not know what to do with his comments! He has an old fashion charm, and he reminds me of Cary Grant. He was not a creeper!! He didn't stare at my breast or make me feel like he was raping me in his mind! He was confident, well spoken, and very charming! If he were at least 30 years younger I might be tempted! Men between 18 and 40 neeed to take a clue from him!
0 Responses

Post a Comment